What makes Rebecca great at her job...
- Rebecca is a small business consultant specializing in LLCs and S Corporations including entity structure, self-employment taxes and retirement planning and has been helping clients save on taxes & increase wealth for over 15 years!
- In that time she has worked with literally thousands of the coolest clients in southern Nevada – Shoe manufacturer, real estate agents, franchisees, wine bars, retired professional athlete and therapists of all kinds – anyone who is serious about saving on taxes.
- Rebecca graduated from Utah State University with a bachelor’s degree in accounting. She always prioritizes learning as much as she can about every client so she can figure out how to get you to your goals faster.
- Rebecca has served on the board of small non-profit organizations and and has successfully lead her own profitable organization for the last 8+ years. If you need help strategizing, growing or, improving your personal or business finances, she’s your gal.
Some of Rebecca's other passions include:
- Foodie, Rebecca loves eating at all the amazing restaurants in the Vegas valley and around the world
- Running and yoga
- Avid Utah State University fan and president of the Utah State Alumni Las Vegas chapter
- Loves spending time with her husband Mike and 3 kids