What makes Liz great at her job...
- Liz is a staff accountant who has been in the industry for almost two years. She has experience working with small businesses and S Corporations with their tax planning and bookkeeping. In addition, she has tax experience helping several different types of entities.
- She works with clients to give them the peace of mind that their financial records are accurately reported and to save them money by finding the best tax saving strategies.
- Liz attended University of Phoenix, getting her bachelor’s degree in accounting in 2019, followed by her master’s degree in business administration with a concentration in accounting in 2021. She is committed to learning and staying on top of the latest industry information so that she can best serve her clients.
- Liz is currently working on preparing for the CPA exam so that she can become a licensed CPA. With this next step in her career, she is looking forward to growing her skills and experience within the profession.
Some of Liz's other passions include:
- Reading, in particular Liz enjoys horror, thriller, and crime genres. Some of her favorite authors include Stephen King, Donna Tartt, and Stieg Larsson.
- Enjoys spending quality time with her partner and their cat Ghost.
- Loves cooking and trying new recipes. Some recent favorites include birria tacos, New York style cheesecake, and chicken adobo.
- Writing has been a passion for Liz since she was a small child. She likes writing short stories, poems, and personal essays.